Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music I Like...

Go down 
+2
Claurence
Maki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:40 am

Well, I mostly like the happy cute stuff really...Morning Musume being a good example...though more their stuff from at least a year ago or more, not really heard much of anything newer and most of the members I liked are gone anyway...

One of my most favs is Momoi Haruko...she is great, and sooooooo cute...and she seems so nice etc...Another I like really well is Kotoko, she also has some really cute songs...

Others: Tommy February6/Heavenly6, Every Little Thing, Do As Infinity...there are a lot more, these just come to mind more easily I suppose because they are kinda common...

I tend to like the happy stuff because it always helps when I am feeling a little depressed etc...

flower
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
Claurence
Claurence

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:13 pm

I like any kind of music! Except for the romantic stuff! Sounds really boring! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Claurence wrote:
I like any kind of music! Except for the romantic stuff! Sounds really boring! Sleep

Like, romantic how??? Like love ballads? Probably not a fan of that myself...I like fast and happy...
Back to top Go down
TyroneJones
TyroneJones

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:30 pm

Japanese bands I like are

Judy and Mary
X Japan
Dir en Grey
L'arc en Ciel
Malice Mizer
An Cafe
Ayabie
Back to top Go down
m.iiw//
Admin
Admin
m.iiw//

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 am

woah, TJ, rofl. the whole gang is there... and you're right, maki, halko was sooooo cute at AX... she even put up with that crazy, 'member, h0ner? 'YOU COME TO MY CON, YAH?!? I MAKE CON IN LAS VEGAS, YOU COME, YAH?!?!?!?!??????' lol. as for myself, i like:
KOTOKO
Utada Hikaru
Koda Kumi
Halko
'I've' in general..
Angela Aki
Orange Range
PUFFY
Rie Fu
Yuna Ito

I know there's some i'm forgetting. but ya' get the jist. i mostly like their composers (of some are both) than the singers. music hits me before their voices do.
Back to top Go down
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:16 am

m.iiw// wrote:
woah, TJ, rofl. the whole gang is there... and you're right, maki, halko was sooooo cute at AX... she even put up with that crazy, 'member, h0ner? 'YOU COME TO MY CON, YAH?!? I MAKE CON IN LAS VEGAS, YOU COME, YAH?!?!?!?!??????' lol.

Hehe Yeah poor Halko but im sure she is used to it. Im sure there are crazies in Japan too, but im sure he tops the list hopefully he didn't scare her off so she will be at the next AX or one of the ones near any of us cheers

As for music for me I like most of the ones everyone listed and some of the slightly unknowns like from Naruto's openings/endings. Of course as far as non Japanese music there are plenty of those that i like as well but since this is mostly Japanesy forum I won't bother listing any of those.

What about listening to Anime songs in diff. languages anyone here any from where they are from or of other places and any comments concerning that? Ive heard several, such as Techno Sailor Moon in German, Spanish Hamtaro, just to name a few.
geek
Back to top Go down
m.iiw//
Admin
Admin
m.iiw//

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:07 pm

spanish hamtaro... lol.
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:34 am

it's funny...
Back to top Go down
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:15 am

m.iiw// wrote:
spanish hamtaro... lol.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah its still good, cause its anime, and it sounds neat. plus thats another thing I like about anime is so many ppl like it, heck even ppl who arn't even Anime fans know of certian Animes like for instance well of course the ppl we have from Europe, and other places of the world.

As well as ppl i work with from Mexico, etc. almost all of them know who Mister Satan (said kinda like- saw Tan) Cause DBZ in Spanish is big too. Even i have seen it cause when I lived in Cali they used to show it on sat. mornings on the spanish channels with all the other kids stuff. I think most ppl don't realize how common Anime is shown on TV in other countries as well, either that or they just don't think about it. I don't know maybe Im just stating stuff ppl on this forum already know but Im weird like that i ponder stuff like that and find it fascinating Embarassed pale silent .

Enough said so anyone ever seen an anime or heard Anime music in another language other than what you are used to is what i should ask? study
Back to top Go down
m.iiw//
Admin
Admin
m.iiw//

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:09 pm

pokemon italian theme is fun.... gotta catch 'em all in ma' poke-pokeball... lolol..
Back to top Go down
Another_Mortal
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...
Another_Mortal

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I believe that the only Band I listen to I am aware that are Japanese, plus I believe this band is awesome, is BeForU. I was first introduced to BeForU when I was playing DDRMAX at a friends house, since I have an odd sense of music tasting, I decided to play BreakDown!. So I did, but then it hit me, I really like this song. So, years have passed and since then, I've been looking for BeForU songs to hear and like plenty of their music. Also, I would just like to say I don't know Japanese, so I cannot understand what they are saying, but that doesn't change the fact that I really like their songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music I Like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music I Like...   Music I Like... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music I Like...
Page 1 of 1