Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experiences...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claurence
Claurence

Experiences... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiences...   Experiences... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:22 am

:O
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Another_Mortal
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...
Another_Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Experiences...   Experiences... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 pm

It was kind of similar. I was exercising intensely when all of the sudden I hit my self on the hand, and I was like ". . . Ow." It was odd because I didn't know which to think of, think of being tired or the pain in my hand. So I was "OK, I'm going to relax for a bit," and so I did, then it came to me, that odd killer-getting-really-tired sensation, and I was like "Hey you got me once, but you won't get me this time." I felt kind of stupid saying that to myself, but I wasn't going to let this think get me again. So I thought to go get some water, so I started walking to where the water was at. I drank some water and made me feel little better so I'm like "Kick ass, I'm winning," so I went back to the field to where I was exercising. When I was getting close to where I hit my hand, the brightness in my got tunned up so where I can only see white, and I'm like " . . . Damn." I didn't even get back to where I was and mortal of me was still walking, then hit a small rock and was going down, but thankfully some other person saw me and got me before I fell. This time the brightness thing was quicker and I just called my dad that this thing happened to me, he came to pick me up. The next day I went to see a doctor, and after like a week of examination, they found out that something was wrong with my heart [Dramatic Music]. But fortunately it was cureable. I really can't say what was wrong with my heart because I don't remember plus I didn't even know what half of the things the doctor was saying.
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: Experiences...   Experiences... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 am

hmm...yeah I thought it might be something medical...glad you are ok though...
flower
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
Claurence
Claurence

PostSubject: Re: Experiences...   Experiences... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Hell of a surprise he's alive.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiences...   Experiences... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiences...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc... :: Other Stuffs...The Off-Topic Area :: UFO, Paranormal, etc...cause it interests me...-
Jump to: