Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m.iiw//
Admin
Admin
m.iiw//

OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Empty
PostSubject: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:21 am

should i download death note manga or buy it... i already have the first few volumes... but i haven't any money and the nearest.... well, 'normal' bookstore is an hour drive away... don't be mean to me, i'm only asking!!...or i'll bite you, nyar.<3
Back to top Go down
Puppit
Puppit

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:47 pm

why download when u can just go to a manga page and read it :S
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:36 pm

i can't stand reading stuff on the computer...i'd have to buy it...
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
Puppit
Puppit

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 pm

hey maki
after u finish onegeai sensei the anime go read the manga its so GOOOOD
Back to top Go down
m.iiw//
Admin
Admin
m.iiw//

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:33 am

Puppit wrote:
hey maki
the official name is onegai teacher, just fyi.. and makers you didn't tell me you were watching onetei.. we didn't watch it when i was there.. - sniff -
Back to top Go down
Puppit
Puppit

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:02 am

m.iiw// wrote:
Puppit wrote:
hey maki
the official name is onegai teacher, just fyi.. and makers you didn't tell me you were watching onetei.. we didn't watch it when i was there.. - sniff -

concidering shes started to watch it shes gonna see onegai twin afterwards (kinda like a followup with diffrent main persons, but also the same persons in the show and the same place and etc) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]   OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG, opinion time!! [DEATH NOTE]
Page 1 of 1