Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

Lets go to the theatre....shall we?! Empty
PostSubject: Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!   Lets go to the theatre....shall we?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 am

Ok Now that we heard a few music likes, what about movies???? HUH HUH??? bounce

Azumi is a good one for me, oh and Battle Royale... to name a few so how about any of you out ther in FORUMLAND?? I know I can think of others but I want to here yours that you like or if you like the same ones I listed. Don't forget if you want how about someone write a review of one of your fav. Japanese films (Ichi the Killer- to gross or kids stuff?). This is a forum ppl, talk and discuss let us know what you think and don't be afraid to voice your opinion. Very Happy

Sorry if I seem pushy or whatever I just want to hear what you have to say and isn't that what a Forum is all about? clown

Look forward to seeing your post geek
Back to top Go down
Claurence
Claurence

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!   Lets go to the theatre....shall we?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:14 am

I like any kind of movie. MY favourite right now is Hitman.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!   Lets go to the theatre....shall we?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:37 pm

...battle royale is always good...because of kuriyama chiaki...
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!   Lets go to the theatre....shall we?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go to the theatre....shall we?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc... :: All things Japanese...and perfect, cause they just are... :: Music, Movies, and Entertainment-
Jump to: