Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I realized i didn't post my new member post....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Empty
PostSubject: I realized i didn't post my new member post....   I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:02 am

Well I loved seeing everyones little intro about themselves even if all the members didn't post, but thats fine there is no obligation too. Sorry agian (see welcome post for previous sorry :-P ) for taking so long to post more but not sure if I said or not but i think I did say that i might not post that much or check off and on seeing how I am limited on time. Even though Maki gets mad at me she can vouch for me most of the time im not on.

As for about me and my new (slightly old) membership. Im new to forums still and um well I kinda said some of my fav. anime and such in anime section of the forum. So in general I love anime and manga, and think ppl who do too are awsome. I like lots of Japanse music, and its culture in general (as much as i do Italian stuff, just little side note there). I also like soccer a lot, and even though sometimes she will tell you differently I like Maki a lot (shhhh....its a secret).

If anyone wants to talk to me about anything feel free just understand if you post it I might not see it till a couple days later but i will try to do better. rabbit

Take Care and look forward to growing on you heheh.
Back to top Go down
Claurence
Claurence

PostSubject: Re: I realized i didn't post my new member post....   I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:07 am

WELCOME TECHNIVASH! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: I realized i didn't post my new member post....   I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:53 am

I love you*hugs, bites, and licks* YAAAAAAAAAY I love you

flower
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

PostSubject: Re: I realized i didn't post my new member post....   I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:29 am

YAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I realized i didn't post my new member post....   I realized i didn't post my new member post.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I realized i didn't post my new member post....
Page 1 of 1