Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed

Go down 
+2
TyroneJones
Maki
6 posters

Which is Better: Subbed or Dubbed
Subbed
Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_lcap43%Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Dubbed
Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_lcap14%Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Varies, but mostly Subbed
Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_lcap29%Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Varies, but mostly Dubbed
Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_lcap14%Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Don't Care
Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_lcap0%Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Empty
PostSubject: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:06 am

Just curious about what everyone likes...from the people I have talked to, it seems like most prefer subbed. I also usually prefer subbed, but it kinda depends on what I first saw the anime in and how much I saw of it, so if I saw a lot of one in dubbed form first, I might like that better than subbed...

flower
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
TyroneJones
TyroneJones

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Subtitles are usually better, but every once in awhile theres a good dub. Cowboy Bebop has a great dub
Back to top Go down
Puppit
Puppit

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 pm

subs always beats dubs cause dubs tend to sometimes be with BRITS acents and thats just CRAP talking for a show
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Subs are usually better yeah...but if I get used to the other, kinda hard to change over...and I hate when dubs have southern accents...ick...
Back to top Go down
Cryas
Hi...I'm new here...
Hi...I'm new here...

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:26 pm

A lot of things in Subs get "lost in translation" so to speak, but dubs are much much worse. So I guess it would be the lesser of the 2 evils.

I have watched many in which the dubs will talk about a specific subject in regards to the anime, then i will watch the subs version and it is COMPLETELY different. Makes you really wonder if the translators were drunk and BS'd the script for the voice actors.
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:41 pm

lol, yeah, I know what you mean, seen a lot of that as well...there are only a very few I managed to see as dubbed first and so I kinda liked them...other than that, yeah subbed...
Back to top Go down
Dave
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 am

I usually watch all my anime in both versions, eventually. I like seeing the different interpretations. The story can be a little different just from that, alone. But, ultimately, the point is enjoyment, and I enjoy the dubs better because reading subtitles can make it hard to take in all the artwork. Reading is especially bothersome when I'm trying to eat lol.
Back to top Go down
Another_Mortal
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...
Another_Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:59 am

I prefer to be Dubbed for the reason that I don't like to read something when I could just hear it. I do watch some animes Subbed, but I sometimes have to pause the show to finish ready the large ammount of text written on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed   Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is better...Subtitled or Dubbed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc... :: Anime & Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: