Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...just to get things started...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

...just to get things started... Empty
PostSubject: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:14 am

What are some of the anime and/or manga you are currently interested in, or what are your all time favorites etc...or maybe, what was your first anime or manga?

flower

Guess I will start...

The first anime that really got me into it was Battle Angel, pretty much the same for manga as well...
The anime itself was great, and then once I got the manga, which was huge compared to the 2 episode anime, I was even more amazed by all of it and how great it was...from then on I was pretty much hooked...I am sure maybe I had seen some others growing up, but that was the one that REALLY got my attention...

sunny

And...as for current anime and manga I am into...
Anime first...Negima!, Negima!?, Karin, Naruto, Welcome to the NHK, School Days...those are the main ones atm as far as I can remember; I'll edit if I can think of more...
Now for manga(which I personally prefer over anime)...Blood Alone, Karin(Chibi Vampire), Negima!, Negima!?, Naruto, DearS, Saikano, School Rumble...again, all I can think of atm...

Looking forward to hearing what the rest of you have to say!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:52 am

Definitly some good ones there Maki. Of course I have some similar and some not so similar. Smile

As for me technicly the first Anime I liked was Robotech, but technicaly that was in the days when i didn't know what Anime was I just liked the "cartoon" a lot used to even dream about it back then. But I guess what really got me into it (several years later)was stuff like Battle Angel, Princess Mononoke, Akira (which was I think the first original attention grabber, for they even showed it on the Scifi Ch.). Those were the main starting points for me.

As for my choices that I'm currently into:

Anime--- NARUTO- been really big on that lately, well I have been a fan for almost a year or more now but havn't really got into it as crazy as i have for the past few months; Trigun- a definite favorite that I watch whatever episode every so often; about to get into School Days; Utawarerumono- was watching it but the anime series isn't all out yet on dvd and kinda hard for me to afford to get them; Negima (both)- havn't watched either in a while. Thats about it for now.

Manga---- Well not that i don't like to read it and say that the anime is better but this list isn't that long because i don't have a lot of time and/or the lack of A.D.D. to sit and read. But of the ones im interested in and try to read: Robotech is one, Saikano, NARUTO (of course), Trigun, and Karin (Chibi Vampire).

I want to see some post on this, other than mine or Maki's, SERIOUSLY , I really am curious and, just to warn ya though, I am kinda new to the Forum thing and kinda don't have a lot of time so I will do my best to read them. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:42 am

...I failed to mention my all-time favorites...

Let me see, for anime...Battle Angel, of course...Tenchi, all of them, but especially Tenchi in Tokyo, Love Hina, Negima! & Negima!?, Karin is getting up there high as well...

For manga...again, Battle Angel, Karin(Chibi Vampire), Negima!, Saikano, and Blood Alone and Welcome the the NHK are working their way up on my list...

All kinda close to the ones I am currently into...I suppose...

flower
Back to top Go down
Claurence
Claurence

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:39 am

Well, for me, I'm preety much into any anime and manga! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
TyroneJones
TyroneJones

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:00 am

Right now im watching Chrono Crusade, its definelaty aimed at girls somewhat, but its really good

My all time fav is Cowboy Bebop, great characters and awesome stories!

Bleach and Naruto is great but they kinda long so i missed out alot of eps

but i really havent watch much anime in the past year
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm

...long ones are a lot of trouble to keep up with...even when i can download them, i still find it hard to take time to watch things...
Back to top Go down
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 am

I know tell me about that one tongue . I have Naruto now and been trying to get her to watch that with me but it aint happen so I have to veiw on my own. Sad. Oh well I enjoy them anyways.

I can't pick all time fav. there are so many good ones, I guess Id have to say Trigun, Battle Angel, Akira (although I kinda grown tired of it but at the time when i was getting into anime i loved it for ever), and Tenchi.
Back to top Go down
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:13 am

...yeah, he has to like Tenchi...it was kinda the first one we really both watched...it was love... flower
Back to top Go down
Claurence
Claurence

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 pm

The FMA series really do not get old. Its like the 5th time i'm seeing it now. Oh and i have a friend, he knows a bacteria that could turn lead into gold. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...just to get things started...   ...just to get things started... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...just to get things started...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc... :: Anime & Manga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: