Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc...

A forum to talk about all the great anime, manga, and all the rest of the Japanese goodness out there. RP, share art, just enjoy yourselves...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just in . . .

Go down 
+2
Claurence
Another_Mortal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Another_Mortal
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...
Another_Mortal

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Greetings Everyone. My username is Another_Mortal and I live in the USofA. I have started to read 2 Mangas and watch many Animes. I like Shaman King, reading the Manga and have watched all Anime episodes, Rave Master, starting to read the Manga and can't find the Anime epsodes to watch, One Piece, but too many Mangas and Anime episodes I'll see if I finish one at least, and my personal favorite Avatar The Last Airbender, I don't think they're Mangas, but they're books and I'm definately watching all the episodes on this one. Hopefully I have a nice, cool time here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Claurence
Claurence

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Welcome to the forum. Wink Hope you enjoy the flowery air here flower
Back to top Go down
http://forum.animax-asia.com
Maki
...Maki is Love...
...Maki is Love...
Maki

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Welcome flower

Hope you enjoy yourself here...and stick with us as we continue to grow...
Back to top Go down
http://pureflower.niceboard.net
Dave
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:46 am

Hi, and welcome! One Piece is a pretty funny manga. I read some of it in shonen jump. Not familiar much with the rest lol!

Educate me hehe.

So, yeah, welcome, and hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
TenchiVash
Admin
Admin
TenchiVash

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:34 am

sorry for just now posting ...ive been on kind of a hiatus ...um dooing...stuff?? *cough* gaming *cough* well and a lot of working too...I know no excuses.

Anywho, Well then let me see here *adjust glasses on face as if to see better* looks like we have a new youngin (said in an old mans voice)...Another Mortal you say. Wink seems like we have plenty of mortals running around already , why on earth we need another *chortly laugh* (still said in old mans voice). Bah you youngins don't get it hehe.

Ok enough is enough seriously Welcome to da Clubba AM!!! Glad to have you hear and GOOD CHOICE Avatar: the last airbender ROCKS!!!

Ask Puppit about the finding episodes to that anime he says he can find anything so there ya go im sure he would love a challenge, if it even is one to him hehe GO PUPPIT. Anyshway, welcome board...THE LOVE BOAT>>>> ok ill stop singing hope to see ya around
Back to top Go down
Puppit
Puppit

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:30 am

Quote :
Ask Puppit about the finding episodes to that anime he says he can find anything so there ya go im sure he would love a challenge, if it even is one to him hehe GO PUPPIT. Anyshway, welcome board...THE LOVE BOAT>>>> ok ill stop singing hope to see ya around

XD ill look for anything if anyone needs anything i got about 16 anime pages thats up and running for episodes for any kind of anime or anime movie so just ask Razz

also post these questions here in this link

anime questions
Back to top Go down
Another_Mortal
Still a bit new here...
Still a bit new here...
Another_Mortal

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:47 am

Thanks for the greetings, and yes we do indeed have many mortals woundering around these days. And yes, if it isn't much of a bother, would you Puppit mind me looking for an anime I've been meaning to watch. The details are in the Anime Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just in . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in . . .   Just in . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just in . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Flower Anime & Manga etc... :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: